Run Time: 21:00
Distance: 2.05
Average min/mi: 10:15
Calories Burned: 204
~~~
If you know me well, then you know how much I hate running in the rain. Snow, fine. Wind, fine. Rain, no way. However, I had no idea it was raining this morning, so by some kind of miracle, I actually ran in the rain. It wasn't terrible, but it was also windy. That was fun. I enjoy running in the cold far more than in the heat. I feel I have more motivation to run. If I stop, I freeze or I'm just uncomfortable and my legs are cold. Cooler weather makes me move faster while running and I think (or feel) that I run harder in the cold.
Nothing much has changed since my last post. I'm still running and doing Pilates. My work is still kind of boring and not something that I want to do for the rest of my life. I think this retail job is good for me. It motivates me more to be active about applying to grad school. I know for a fact that I don't want to stay there forever. Good thing my coworkers are nice, at least.
Tomorrow is my birthday party and I can't wait. I'm going to the corn maze with some friends. It's going to be a lot of fun. On my actual birthday, I'm having a family dinner and will probably just hang out with my family. September has been good to me this year.
Here we go!
Kelly-Rae

No comments:
Post a Comment