| Sweaty Pic of the Week |
Favorite Running Song of the Day: "Already Gone" by The Eagles
Run Time: 21:00
Distance: 1.99 mi.
Average min/mi: 10:33
Calories Burned: 194
~~~
Oh man. I felt like I kicked some butt this morning. I was going really strong too, in the beginning. Once I got to about set four, I was ready to quit. But, I was already kind of half-way through, so I had to keep going.
I feel great. I always love the feel after a run. That feeling where you can fly or like you're going to burst open and become another world. Maybe that's just me.
| I saw a bunny on my run this morning. How cute! |
Two of the hardest things for me to do are to keep my shoulders back so my chest is open and to tuck in my tummy. If I flex my ab muscles, then it's kind of like training them to stay like that. I was getting there a few months ago, but then I got sick and everything went to pot.
But, today is a new day. I'm going to try to eat a bit better however, we'll see how that goes. I don't have a lot of room in the fridge at the place I'm staying in Lewiston. There are four people here, including me. Sometimes it feels crowded.
That's besides the point. The point is, is that today is going to rock! I'm going to take a shower and have some time left to finish the rest of my homework.
Yeah!
Here we go!
Kelly-Rae
Update: So far, today has been awesome. I do not regret running this morning. In fact, I never regret running, but it's always so hard to get up. I glad I had the motivation to do so today.
I have a lot of homework to get done this week, and if I stick to my schedule, I will most likely finish everything by the weekend. I hope none of my homework conflicts with my workout schedule. I like to go to bed early, because apparently being in my almost mid twentys means that I'm tired by 9 pm. I remember when I used to run on four hours of sleep and nothing more.
Anyway, if my science lab doesn't go too long, I should be able to get some reading done before heading off to sleep.
Update: So far, today has been awesome. I do not regret running this morning. In fact, I never regret running, but it's always so hard to get up. I glad I had the motivation to do so today.
I have a lot of homework to get done this week, and if I stick to my schedule, I will most likely finish everything by the weekend. I hope none of my homework conflicts with my workout schedule. I like to go to bed early, because apparently being in my almost mid twentys means that I'm tired by 9 pm. I remember when I used to run on four hours of sleep and nothing more.
Anyway, if my science lab doesn't go too long, I should be able to get some reading done before heading off to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment