Workout Time: 5:00
Calories Burned: 129
~~~
I love these five minute workouts! They are so much fun and so quick. Basically, it means that I have no excuse whatsoever to not workout. Ever. I mean, five minutes is nothing. While it doesn't give me the whole satisfaction of burning 500 plus calories, I still burn some calories and I get a little bit of a sweat too. I think these workouts are more attainable and more approachable than something like a twenty minute workout video online. Plus, I can do them just about anywhere. I don't need shoes or a mat, which is nice for travel or if I decide to do them before the shower.
The best part about these ones is that two workouts equals about five minutes. That means I can mix and match, or just repeat the same one again. Like I mentioned yesterday, it gives some variety, and I think some control over the workout. I don't know about everyone else, but I am a control freak. I like being able to know how long my workout is and being able to plan it into my day. These short workouts are perfect. Also, I think, if I wanted, I can add other workouts that I know on there and it would be just fine. This morning, I did the first two workouts. I don't know if I did the tricep dips right, but we'll see tomorrow.
I'm excited to use these for the next two weeks. I know they will give me an extra boost of energy and confidence. Both of which are great to have.
Yesterday, I saw my stomach, from far away, in one of the many mirrors in our house and I realized that it doesn't look as bad as I think it does. Of course, I wasn't looking at it up close, but regardless, I didn't dislike what I saw. For the first time in a while I didn't dislike my image in the mirror. I don't want people to get the idea that I hate they way I look, but we all have those days where we feel fat and gross and ugly. Because I haven't been working out every day for an hour or so, I've been feeling that way. I keep making excuses why I can't do it just now, but they're just excuses. I discovered the MTV show Girl Code and it's awesome and so wonderful for ladies. It's great to have a show out there that gives advice for girls, though some of it isn't all appropriate. But, it was fun to watch and here that these beautiful women have issues too.
Alright, time for me to get on with my day. And, incase anyone does read this, you are beautiful. I don't care if you're a man or a woman, you are beautiful. The end.
Here we go!
Kelly-Rae
No comments:
Post a Comment