Thursday, July 11, 2013

Five minute workout

Motivational Quote: "Goals are dreams with deadlines." - Diana Scharf Hunt

Workout Time: 5:00

Calories Burned: 141

~~~

This workout was awesome. I did it while my shower warmed up and when I was done, I was sweating and ready to go. I felt like I was in a race with the time because I wanted to get all the sets in during the five minute time limit. So, that made it kind of fun.

I repeated the workout twice.

I'm sore from yesterday, so I know my fifteen minute workout was successful. I had hoped my core would be sore, but it's only my arms. That's okay. I'm just glad something is sore so I know it's working.

Tomorrow, I'm trying another workout. I'll post that picture when I update as well.

I have to say, these are kind of fun. They're quick and easy, but not too easy, and they really get the job done. Looks at me, acting like I'm writing a review. Like I'm a pro and everything. 

Here we go!

Kelly-Rae 

No comments:

Post a Comment