This was great though. Today was perfect running conditions -- cloudy and cool. I could wear my running jacket, but I didn't need pants. My shorts sufficed. I even found a little trail that leads to another neighborhood, so I think I'm going to stick with that one for now. It's super hilly and very exhausting, but at least I have some routine now. The trail is paved and seems to be part of a trail system, but I don't think it is, or at least not anymore. I saw two people using it today, another running and a biker, so that's comforting that it's used.
I would post the screenshot, but I'm very comfortable sitting in front of my open door, attempting to cool down. So, here's the stats:
![]() |
| Post running selfie |
- 1.52 miles
- 20:01 minutes
- 13:09 miles/minute (which is not bad considering that I'm super out of shape and the hills killed me)
- 159 calories burned
Today is a relaxation day, complete with a nice bath, facial, and I'm also going to soak my feet. I need to get some stuff done, so I'll do it before so all my pampering feels that much better. I found a lot of cool DIY facial masks and foot soaks, so I'm going to try that and take some time for myself. I have been doing that most of this week, as it's spring break, but I've been wanting a nice bath for a while now. Maybe I'll post those too, especially the foot soak for those who need something to help those sore feet.


No comments:
Post a Comment