Wednesday, March 25, 2015

"I'm not about to give up/ Because I heard you say/ There's gonna be brighter days"

Song of the Day: "Move" - MercyMe (listen to it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmUDDxflt6o)
Miles Ran: 1.54
Time: 20:02
Minutes/Mile: 13:03
Calories Burned: 159

Woo! I am exhausted in the best of ways. Class has started up again and it's a bit harder to get up in the morning to run, but I've done it twice this week. I have to make Tuesday my rest day because I have to be on campus super crazy early, so I usually stretch those days. It's kind of nice having one day where I don't run.

I am so glad I decided to start this up again. It feels right. My only big issue right now is that I have a hard time making meals, like healthier meals. I have all these great ideas, but I'm either too busy, too tired, or don't have all the resources. I need to get back into eating cleaner if I'm going to lose weight and get back where I want to be. I know that running is the right way to go, but I need to eat better too. If I don't, then I think I'll be stagnant for a very long time.

Another issue I have is that no matter what I eat, I am never full. It's very frustrating and I'm not quite sure how to deal with it. I know I need to eat more veggies -- I can never cook those right. Food is hard.

Off to shower and be productive in a much different way.


No comments:

Post a Comment