![]() |
| Friday Sweaty Selfie! |
Miles Ran: 1.65
Time: 21:00
Minutes/Mile: 12:46
Calories Burned: 180
I have not been able to run at all this week because I've been so busy and so so so tired. Today's run was much needed in the fitness department as well as the well-being department. Every week is pretty stressful, but this one is definitely in the top 10 for stress. I wasn't able to run last weekend because of the HUGE project that I put off until last minute and it basically took up all my Sunday and part of my Monday. I don't normally run on Tuesdays or Thursdays because I have hard time getting up in the morning anyway, and I have to be on campus at 10 am those days. Wednesday I was just too tired. I haven't been sleeping well and my upstairs neighbors decide to have sprinting contests between 10 pm going through 4 am. My new roommate also turns down the heat so I wake up and it's super cold. Needless to say I am very much ready for summer.
Aside from that, I'm doing pretty well. I don't think I'll stop being stressed until summer starts. As long as I accept that, I think I'll be able to push on through the remaining few weeks.
I did, however, start some summer reading early. I just couldn't help myself and I think I needed it. Reading yesterday and the day before was very relaxing and calming. I started reading Watership Down by Richard Adams. It's about rabbits who decide to leave their home in search of something better. I see a lot of parallels between Exodus, the second book in the Bible. The book is adorable, and I might write a review of it in my other blog (I'm Booked!). I don't get on there much mostly because of grad school. But, now that summer is coming up, I think I'll start it up again. Anyway, reading for pleasure has been the best idea I've ever had.
I have to be somewhere in a few hours, so I should shower. I also need to make a to do list for the weekend so I can get all my homework done. I think it will be a very productive weekend and hopefully there will be some relaxing as well.


No comments:
Post a Comment