Song of the Day: "Life Me Up" - The AftersMiles Ran: 0.84
Time: 10:00
Minutes/Mile: 11:57
Calories Burned: 93
Today was a quick run. I almost didn't blog because I have things to do, but I felt it was important to keep up my motivation. I'm almost running a 10 minute mile. That's kind of cool. Today was short because I slept in and I need to work on a paper and read some more stuff. Apparently the weekend is not enough to get all my homework done. Anyway, I'm glad I went and I worked up quite a sweat, as you can see by my face. I realize I look a little crazed. It's hard to get a good shot of me from that angle.
I originally started my run by wanting to see how far I would get without stopping, but then I realized I could just start the next phase of the Color Run workout. I ran four minutes, walked one minute, ran four minutes, and finished up by walking one minute. Normally, that would go on for six sets, but I think two was more than enough to get me up and moving this morning. I'm just glad I went, because I was seriously debating not going. I knew that if I skipped, I would regret it and not feel as good as I would if I did go, so I went. Yay me!
I made a countdown on my calendar of when my boyfriend gets here -- 14 days. Fourteen days. Yes! Which means I have 12 days until I am officially done with my first year of graduate school. It's very exciting and I wish it were already here. Sometimes I wish I could just fast forward through everything because, not matter how much everyone assures me, it's not as soon as I want it to be. The only thing I can do now is keep pushing along. Work hard and don't complain. That's what I'm learning. Don't complain to anyone because they'll probably turn it around on you. That's another story.
Here I go!

No comments:
Post a Comment