Here is a picture of my cabin workout, though I've updated it a bit since. But, you get the picture. Ha. See what I did there?

It was kind of hard to beat this view. Probably one of the best runs I've ever done and the scenery is definitely part of it.
Here we go!
Kelly-Rae




I miss you! And the cabin! I'm very impressed with how dedicated you've been. I'm terrible with motivating myself.
ReplyDeleteOh man, you have no idea how hard this is. I'm really not doing as well as I wanted, but at least I'm doing something. These last weeks have been kind of whatever and I really haven't been working out as much. I miss you too! The cabin also misses you. When I was up there, I kept thinking, JAACK-R camp was here once. Someday, when we're older and your kids are older, we can come up to the cabin and party like we used to. :D
ReplyDelete