Run Time: 30:00
Distance: 2.75 mi.
Average min/mi: 10:54
Calories Burned: 276
Pilates Workout Time: 1:14:23
Calories Burned: 595
Total Calories Burned: 871
~~~
This was supposed to be up yesterday, so I'm blogging this real quick and then another after my workout today.
Yesterday's workout was really hard and challenging -- I can feel places of my body hurting that I didn't know exist. There was one exercise with a chair. It was terrible. Yesterday was all about legs and the butt. Mine certainly died. But, I like feeling sore. I know it's working that way. I think I can already see a difference in my body from when I first began this blog. Being able to see and feel a difference is what keeps me motivated.
So far, I think, I've done almost every workout that's on the calendar. It's hard for me to do the dance ones because I'm not very coordinated and I can't keep up with all those different moves. I try them, but I usually end up skipping them because I feel that I'm not getting anywhere and I'm not getting any type of exercise. I know it's a work in progress, so I'm not completely upset that I can't keep up. I just dance like a white girl -- very poorly.
Okay. I'm going to workout now and have the second post up soon. I'll put some pictures up as well.
Here we go!
Kelly-Rae
No comments:
Post a Comment