Pilates Time: 52:42
Calories Burned: 633
~~~
Well, I've had a fairly lazy week. I got hooked on Doctor Who and I will blame my lack of exercise on that. But, mostly, we have no food in our house and as much as I'd love to go shopping, I have to save my money. I also cannot go shopping just for myself anymore. If I were to get food, someone in the household would use it. That means I'd have to buy more.
I haven't been keeping up on eating healthy and I feel that's been a huge impact on my exercising. I'm in a rut right now. Next week, I hope to run and focus on running. I will also need to make a grocery list and figure out how to get everyone on board with it.
I've said it many times before, but I know that working out is a process. I was doing really great in the beginning of the month and when the middle came, everything went downhill. It's hard to keep up with it sometimes, but I'm trying and I think that's all I can ask for at this point.
Part of the reason I haven't been keeping up with workout calendar is that our Internet has been sucking the past week. Doctor Who has been a factor. And, I also have been wanting to sleep in. It's nice to wake up at 7:30 instead of 5:00. But, if I want to get fit I have to make those initial sacrifices. I'm never motivated to workout in the evening, so I have to do it in the morning. That's just how it works.
This morning was the first time I've done the cabin workout at the cabin. It went really well. I skipped a few exercises because, well, I didn't want to do them. But, overall, it was a success.
Because a lot of people will be up here next week, I'm just going to run and record it. They won't be here until next Wednesday or Thursday, so I might squeeze in the cabin workout after my run.
I need to get my motivation back so I can continue to workout and eat clean. Once we have good food in the house, I know I will be better at exercising.
Okay, I've exhausted that topic for now. In a few weeks, I will be leaving for Europe. I won't be exercising, so I won't be posting, but I am starting another blog for the trip. If anyone wants to follow it, the link is thisiskellyraeineurope.blogspot.com. I'll post a few before I leave and then update along the way. It should be super fun and I can't wait to get over there.
Here we go!
Kelly-Rae
No comments:
Post a Comment