Friday, June 7, 2013

Running: Day 23; Pilates: Day 5

Left: After my run; Right: After my workout
Motivational Quote: "Success is a journey, not a destination.  The doing is usually more important than the outcome." - Arthur Ashe

Run Time: 9:11

Distance: 1.00 mi.

Average min/mi: 9:12

Calories Burned: 100

Pilates Workout Time: 39:06

Calories Burned: 313

Total Calories Burned: 413

~~~
 
This morning's workout for the day was to run a mile and record the time, so I ran a mile and I ran hard.  I don't think I've ever run that hard before and it felt so good.  I then proceeded to do the rest of today's workout, which was pretty much all cardio.  I guess Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are cardio days.  I'm not sure how this will fit in with my attempt to run thirty minutes every day, but I guess more cardio is good cardio.  I'll just have to make a small break in between the running and the Pilates.  I think Fridays I'll just run a mile and maybe on Saturdays I'll run thirty minutes.
 
Either way, I kicked butt this morning.  I've never sweated so hard.  I feel really ready to take on the day.
 
I woke up late again, but it's hard to get up in the morning when I don't have anything to get ready for.  I still don't have a job and Huntington hasn't called me back.  A friend of mine told me about an opening at her work, so I'll apply for that later today.  I have all this busy work stuff, but I hate busy work.  It drives me crazy and I get bored after about a half hour or so and I want to do something else.  Let's hope I get a job soon.  Though, I need to make more of an effort to look for a job.  It's hard though when I'm not motivated in the first place.
 
One of my goals today is to apply to at least one job.  If I can find the job my friend recommended to me, then I'll apply to that today.  I need to find a job.  It's kind of driving me crazy.  Also, I want to get my room a bit more organized and maybe unpack another box.  I'm get so close and it's super nice.  I need to get back into writing, so I might do that later tonight as well.
 
Here we go!
 
Kelly-Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment