Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pilates: Day 4

Motivational Quote: "Strength does not come from physical capacity.  It comes from an indomitable will." - Mahatma Gandhi

Pilates Workout Time: 53:33

Calories Burned: 428


~~~
 
I am such a goob.  I had turned off my alarm the night before because I stayed up late and I forgot to turn it on last night.  So, I woke up later than usual and I ended up skipping out on my run.  I could have gone, sure, but I like running at 5 am.  It's nice and cool and I don't have to worry about over heating.  That's why I don't like exercising in the after noon or ever later in the evening.  Plus, I can get all my sweat done with and then take a nice long shower that feels like I deserved it.
 
But, my pilates workout went just fine.  I did all the workouts except for one, but that's because it wouldn't load on YouTube.  I'm not sure why.  My legs are dying, though.  I'm sure it will be super hard to get out of bed tomorrow.  My abs don't hurt as much as they did yesterday, which is good.
 
My motivation wall is coming along nicely.  I'll post a picture of if when it's all done.  I finally found my sticky tack, so I was able to put up all the letters and the workout calendar.  I'm glad that's up at least, now I don't have to keep going back to my desk or wherever I placed it to check what video is next.
 
I feel like things are settling in, finally.  I have a few more boxes to unpack, at least until my dad get everything out of the trailer.  But, I'm moving along at a fairly even pace.  I'm happy that I don't feel so stagnant anymore.  Even if it's only for today, I might be able to unpack some more boxes and get some more things done.  That would be super great.
 
I will go on a run tomorrow.  I kind of miss it.  It's weird how my body craves exercise after a while.  At least I'm still working out even if I do accidently skip my run.  Thank God of Blogilates.
 
Here we go!
 
Kelly-Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment