Monday, May 13, 2013

Running: Day 10

Motivational Quote: "Turn a setback into a comeback." - Unknown

Favorite Running Song of the Day: I liked some, but none that I wanted to put up here.

Run Time: 22:00

Distance: 2.04 mi.

Average min/mi: 10:49

Calories Burned: 198

~~~
 
I feel like even though I didn't complete the set that I'm getting better and it's becoming easier to run for a longer period of time.  The set this week is run six minutes and walk two.  It's definitely something to get used to, but I was doing really well until halfway through the third set.  My side started to hurt and it was hard to breathe because of that.  I don't really know what causes that.
 
Either way, I feel pretty good and it's a good start to the week.
 
I have my exit interview today.  It's the very last thing English majors do.  It's not meant to be scary, but 'exit interview' sounds pretty formal.  I think they just ask questions about what I've learned, what works, and what didn't.
 
I have a final presentation tomorrow and then I'm done.  It's for my science class and I can't wait until it's done.
 
I started packing.  By start, I mean I have the majority of my books packed up into two boxes.  I could have fit them in one box but then it would be crazy hard to lift.  I need to make a list of all the things I need to pack.  I think once I do that, it will be easier.  I just don't know where to start.  I need to get it done by Friday, or at least most of it done by then.
 
Here we go.
 
Kelly-Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment