Favorite Running Song of the Day: "More" by Usher
Run Time: 32:00
Distance: 2.94 mi.
Average min/mi: 10:52
Calories Burned: 286
~~~
It was hard to get up this morning. I pushed snooze more times than normal. I think it's because I know I can get up a little later and still be okay. I'm done with my classes and I don't have to work at the Writing Center anymore, in fact, I'm kind of unemployed.
I'm glad I pushed through and completed the set. I stopped a few times to try to stop the pain, and it worked, so I'm glad I have a system that works. I feel really great. Yesterday I was just tired, but today I feel like I'm going to get some stuff done. I have to, either way, because my parents are coming tomorrow and I feel like I don't have anything packed. I do, but it doesn't seem like it. I have three boxes packed, ninety percent of my clothes, and most of my socks. I'm going to need to get on this. I might need some more boxes, but I know that I have a few more to work with. I really, really, really hate packing. It's not fun and I always get distracted.
Oh well. I have to do it or my parents will probably be mad.
I have an interview for a job at LCSC's campus. It's not ideal to stay in Lewiston. I'd much rather go home for a year and be with my family and friends, but I wouldn't completely hate being here for another year. At least I would have friends here and I could pop in on my professors from time to time. I have to call the place and set up a time. I'm going to see if I can make it for today. Tomorrow's going to be pretty busy. This is the only place that has called me back for an interview, so it may be that this will be my only choice.
Again, I'm having a hard time with the pictures. I don't know why. They come out all squished and the only way they look normal is if they are the original size, but then they are sideways. I'll figure this out one way or another. Tomorrow I should have a good Sweaty Pic.I think I need to put one of these on my wall. It would probably help me a lot and it would be a lot of fun to put together. Once I settle in a place, either in Lewiston or in Boise, I'm going to make one of these. Pictures and quotes galore! When I do, I'll post it. I'm excited for this.
Here we go!
Kelly-Rae

No comments:
Post a Comment