Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Running: Day 7

Sweaty Pic of the Week
Motivational Quote: "Failure will  not overcome me so long as my will to succeed is stronger." - Michael Kirby

Favorite Running Song of the Day: "More" by Usher

Run Time: 30:00

Distance: 2.86 mi.

Average min/mi: 10:30

Calories Burned: 280

~~~
 
Well, I completed the set.  I think I died a bit.  It was great.  I think I'm going to keep this post fairly short because I have a lot of homework and final projects to get through.
 
I feel really good right now.  Sweat is dripping down my face, but I feel good.
 
Have I ever mentioned how much I love showers after working out?  Not just working out, but working out like a beast.  They are the best.  I mean, I'm all sweaty and I smell bad, and when I step in that shower everything goes away and I feel like I earned that shower.  I think that's why I like it so much -- because I've earned it.
 
Well, going to take a shower and get some stuff done!
 
Here we go!
 
Kelly-Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment