Favorite Running Song of the Day: "Ten Thousand Hours" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Run Time: 25:18
Distance: 2.26 mi.
Average min/mi: 11:11
Calories Burned: 220
~~~
The run was going really well until my last set and then my side started to hurt so bad that I couldn't run anymore. So, I walked back. Other than that, everything went smoothly. I'll have to figure out how to make my side stop hurting while running. It's kind of messing up my groove.
I seem to be in a Macklemore & Ryan Lewis type mood this week. I don't know, but their music has been motivating me more than the others this week.
I have some really exciting news. My professor asked me if I would submit work to Talking River, LCSC's literary journal. So, I'm going to be published in Issue 35. This is honestly something I have been waiting for and aiming for since I was twelve. I've wanted this for so long. I cannot wait to see the finished product. I'm kind of sad I won't be there to help finish it.
I know I want to graduate, but this week is moving way too fast. I need more time. I don't think I'm ready to leave everyone. I know I'm going to be happy going home and everything, but I just don't feel it now. Plus, I have to pack. I hate packing. Packing is probably one of the worst things on the planet. Okay, maybe not. But, it still sucks. I'm going to try to get most of it done today. My parents are coming up on Friday and if I don't get most of it done, who knows what's going to happen.
I was going to post a Sweaty Pic of the Week, but it's not loading properly and the picture is squished, so I'll get that tomorrow. Next week I may add in a recipe of the week or day or something like that. I also have some ideas for June. But, I'll get to that later.
Here we go.
Kelly-Rae
No comments:
Post a Comment