Favorite Running Song of the Day: "Fly" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Run Time: 32:00
Distance: 2.93 mi.
Average min/mi: 10:55
Calories Burned: 288
~~~
A lot of the songs that I was listening to on my run dealt with change and becoming a better person. While I was neither on drugs nor in a gang, I feel like I can relate on a somewhat smaller level. Those songs motivated me to run more than the upbeat club songs that I've been listening to on Pandora. I still like those songs for running, but the other ones are more powerful. They made me feel powerful.
I felt like I could fly afterward. Sometimes I wish I had a personal photographer to take pictures of me while running, but then I retract that thought immediately because I don't think I'm that graceful of a runner. It would be cool to get some action shots of me though.
I can't believe it's already Tuesday. I know, Tuesday isn't that far into the week, but it means I'm one more day closer to graduating. It's a scary and exciting thought. Yesterday I had my exit interview and today I have my final presentation in my science class. It's all becoming so real. I'm not quite sure what to think about it.
Last night some members of the Writing Center got together and we hung out and played games and ate. It was a lot of fun. We played this game called Hedbandz, and everyone gets a card that they can't look at and they have to put in it the headband they get and they have to ask 'yes' or 'no' questions to figure out what they are. So much fun. I'm going to miss that. My Writing Center peeps are the best. They're like my family.
Well, I have to get ready for that presentation.
Here we go.
Kelly-Rae
No comments:
Post a Comment