Favorite Running Song of the Day: "That Power" by Will.I.Am
Run Time: 20:00
Distance: 1.94 mi.
Average min/mi: 10:20
Calories Burned: 192
~~~
I ran hard this morning. I beat my time last week by one whole minute. That's pretty cool. To be honest, though, I didn't finish my entire run. I cut out two sets because my chest was hurting. I think I'll be able to do the whole thing tomorrow though. I also got a bit of a late start this morning because I was more tired than normal. Now I feel like I'm making excuses.
Man, I felt good until my chest started to hurt. That was a good run. I felt pretty powerful most of the way through. "That Power" was what really got me going. It had a great beat and a pretty good message. Check it out if you have the time.
Yesterday, I actually couldn't wait for this morning so that I could go running. I don't think I'm to the point where I turn to exercise instead of food when I'm stressed, but my plan is that someday I do. I like working out and I like running. At least, this morning I do. I feel like I'm ready to take on the day, and trust me I have a lot to take on.
I have to work on my "big" paper for one of my classes. I was writing it yesterday before I realized that I need to have four or more outside sources in it. To be honest, I was kind of mad. It's due Wednesday and I really procrastinated on it. Of course, I procrastinate on most things. My twenty-five page screenplay is due Wednesday too. I have fourteen or fifteen pages. It goes kind of fast if I write dialogue. I also have a short paper due on Wednesday. My chapbooks are supposed to be done on Wednesday too. See a pattern? I think all the English professors got together and plotted this. While it's great to end all my classes on one day, it's super stressful to have everything due that day. I have a lot to do and not a whole bunch of time. So, I'm going to wrap this up, take a shower, and get cracking.
But, I will leave with this awesome picture that usually gets me motivated to do what I need to do. Also, this is how "That Power" made me feel. Beast Mode!
Here we go!
Kelly-Rae
No comments:
Post a Comment