Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Running: Day 18

Motivational Quote: "If you're bored with life - you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things - you don't have enough goals." - Lou Holtz

Favorite Running Song of the Day: "Beauty and a Beat" by Justin Beiber

Run Time: 26:00

Distance: 2.59 mi.

Average min/mi: 10:01

Calories Burned: 256

~~~
 
I think this morning's run was the fastest one I've done so far.  I felt how hard I ran too.  I'm getting closer to my overall goal of running thirty minutes straight and I'm so excited that I'm sticking with this.  Exercising is hard, but rewarding.  I cannot explain how great I always feel after a run.
 
Breakfast!
Yesterday, my mom and I went grocery shopping and I got a lot of healthy food.  I'm starting a meal plan that I got off weighttraining.com.  It's for 1500 calories a day.  This morning I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich.  Oh man, was it good.  I never knew how good natural peanut butter was until this morning.  Also, it spreads easier.  A lot of the food on the meal plan looks really good.  For lunch today I'm having a chicken pita.  Just thinking about it makes me happy.
 
I hope to get the rest of or the majority of my room unpacked.  I got all my books unpacked and put on my bookshelves, but I still have a butt load of junk to put away.  I'll just have to be persistent and throw on some awesome dance music to get me motivated.
 
Going from a master bedroom to the room I have in Boise will be a huge adjustment.  I love this room, of course.  It's blue and has glow-in-the-dark stars and I have an amazing bookshelf.  However, it's super small compared to the other one and I'm afraid I won't have enough room for everything.  I'll make all the necessary stuff fit.  It's just a matter of trying hard enough.
 
Here we go!
 
Kelly-Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment