Favorite Running Song of the Day: "Bringin' Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake
Run Time: 21:00
Distance: 1.94 mi.
Average min/mi: 10:49
Calories Burned: 187
~~~
Last day for a while! Yes! I am really proud of myself. I haven't been this motivated to run since I started training for the Color Run, and even then I didn't push myself that much to finish some of the sets. So far, this blog is doing exactly what I hoped it would.
I honestly get so excited to blog after running. It makes me feel good knowing there is someplace where I can log my progress. Sure, I could journal, but there are pictures I want to post and what's the point of logging progress if I can't share it with people?
Next week I start running for four minutes and walking for one minute. This week has been all about running two and walking one. It will be a challenge, but I've done it before and I know I can do it again.
I am excited for my rest days, though. I have to catch up on homework and work on my final projects for my English classes. They all end next Wednesday. That's a little weird, but I'm kind of looking forward to it. I want my classes to end because I'm so tired of doing all this work, but I love the people in my classes and my professors are fantastic. I wish we could keep hanging out but without all reading and work.
This weekend I am going to apply to some jobs in Boise. I have this app called Job Alert and I can look at jobs in Boise. I had narrowed the search down to places in my area of expertise, but I realized that I should not be so picky and go for whatever comes along. I think I found about eleven that I plan on applying for this weekend. I hope I find something. There's this job offer in Lewiston that seems really great, and I think I'm going to apply for it. I just don't want to stay up here for another year. I will have friends, but I miss my family and the Boise area. Plus, we got a new dog that I just want to play with all the time. Boise is my home and I'm itching to get out of Lewiston.
I know if I pray about it, everything will turn out the way it's supposed to. My selfish heart wants to be in Boise, but I know that whatever God wants I should listen.
Here we go.
Kelly-Rae
No comments:
Post a Comment